Pagina: Home › Who is treating you? › Who is treating you?

Who is treating you?

The persons you will find in our list of therapists are all state registered and experienced physiotherapists, general practitioners or dentists who have taken part in a further education course with a minimum duration of 120 hours.
The course includes the assessment, treatment and management of patients with headaches, neck pain or face pain (refer also to the section on courses).

The treatment usually requires the cooperation of a physiotherapist with a specialized doctor.
If necessary, other professions such as dentists, orthopaedic surgeons, orthodontists, dentical/face surgeons, ENT or psychologists may be involved.